All cars   a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
More news
Hyundai Terracan Hyundai Terracan

Koreans concern Hyundai presented its first serious jeep with strong frame structure in 2001

BMW Alpina BMW Alpina

Philosophy of alpine could be best described by the words of Oscar Wilde: \"I have very simple ta

Мazda Premacy Мazda Premacy

Mazda Premacy is elegant and functional vehicle, which is dominated by athletic body lines

BMW 520i BMW 520i

The debut of the latest generation of the BMW of the 5th Series with the body F10 was held on Nov

Ford Econoline Ford Econoline

The full name of this amazing car is Ford Econoline 150 Club Wagon

recently viewed models

Volkswagen T5
Volkswagen T5

Fifth generation of commercial vehicle as available in the market from Volkswagen is better known as this Volkswagen Transporter. It was available in the market since 2003. This Transporter range was available in various combinations and these combinations may number up to 100.  The Transporter series is available as Panel Van, Half-Panel, Pick up, Highroof Panel Van, Cab Chassis are some popular types of combinations that were available in the markets.

Again this model is available with the configurations of six to eleven passengers. On the basis of the sitting configurations the models can be classified as Caravelle, Multivan, Kombi and Shuttle. Kombi is well fitted with all the basic level features along with the Electronic Stability Programme. Electric windows and sunroof are also included in the models. Shuttle retains the same features of Kombi. As the added extra feature the model comes with “Appearance Package”. This implies the model comes with better interior décor. Caravelle comes with all standardized Shuttle and Kombi features including some extra notes like that of the Anti-Lock Braking system, air-conditioning and also with that of the heated mirrors. Next comes the turn of the Multivan, the last model of the passenger series. It provides seating accommodation of six to seven persons. The model includes series of accessories that even include refrigerators. Petrol and diesel operated engines are available. Manual and automatic transmissions are also there. 

What do you think about this vehicle?

Verified brands
Alfa Romeo Aston Martin
BMW Bentley
Cadillac Chevrolet
Chrysler Daewoo
Dodge Ferrari
Fiat Ford
Honda Hyundai
Infiniti Jaguar
KIA Lamborghini
Lancia Lotus